Friday, August 5, 2011

Huckleberry Vodka Infusion - Stage 2

As promised, here is Stage 2 of huckleberry infused vodka!
No chit chat, I am just going to get right into it here (what? I am thirsty!)

Step 1: To tell if it is ready - you have to open it and sip it. It's a tough job, but you can handle it!
That is really the only way to tell because each to their own in flavor strength

Step 2: If it's ready, you can optionally remove the berries.
I choose not to remove/strain berries. 
Not because they have much of a taste left, but because they look so pretty floating around in the glass. (Think accessories for your drink - and Rachel Zoe says you can never over accessorize, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

Step 3: Pour desired amount into a glass over ice 
Don't spill like I did!!

Step 4: The mixer
I chose tonic water, but I also love it with soda water
Personally, I like a minimally or mildly flavored mixer because I really wanted to enjoy the flavor I created with my infusion

Step 5: I still can't get over my new mason jar wine glass! It's too fun, and you can even put a lid on them!
Watch out, because I learned how to make them, and you might get one for Christmas!
 
Step 6: Make one for your man, friend, mom, neighbor, roommate - because this is too delightful not to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment